skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
AOW Al Ghufli
Sunday, 17 May 2009
My Portfolio Design
Well, I did three portfolio designs for my website that I will use it next year, and I have to choose one of them !
The Futuristic Design
The Nature Design
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Saeed H Al Ghufli
Create your badge
Followers
AOW
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(16)
▼
May
(4)
Welcome To Portfolio Circus (I Choose This Design)
My Portfolio Design
"Rose" The Care Kwala .. (K)
No More Flash !
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
About Me
AOW
I'm Saeed Hamad Al Ghufli, I'm living in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. I'm studying in Dubai Men's College and my major is Media. This website will be about my portfolio. enjoy ^_^
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment