Monday, 16 March 2009

Is this my time to stay away from eating too much food and drink too much Papsi ?!



Well, I'm so hurt from my self, last year I lost around 25 kg, and now I get them back !!

I hate AD all this Because Abu Dhabi !! OMG it was very good tribe , however I payed the price for it. When I was there I kept eating too much candies !!! I LOVE CANDY !!! I lost control of my self...

and I kept eating until now ... however, I have to take an action, The Fighter is Back FOOLS !!

Game On People, and Haters XD

One Year Only ..

P.S. I Said I'll stay away from Pepsi but not from Christina Aguilera :P

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are really WILLING to lose weight then I'm sure you can do it. I don't need to lecture you on good diets and sports, I'm sure you know all about that by now.

    I have an advice though.. There are some websites online in which you can track and observe the way you lose weight... Maybe you should join one and observe your "weight loss adventure". It's very empowering to do so.

    I wish you all the best.


    PS. nice Christina Aguilera pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you have good photoshop skills, why not photoshop your weight off? I kid I kid, you have to be mentally convinced and determined to lose weight, which is not always the easiest case. Sorry for being an ass but that's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support ... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your support -_- ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is Christina Aguilera ?

    ReplyDelete