
Last week me and my classmates we had a class with our graphic design teacher Mrs. Barbara and she began to makes us learn how to use the Illustrator !.
Well, for me I used to know little bit about this Adobe program because I had a course last year and I learned about the basics of this program. Anyway, the project for this semester is every student has to create his own charter (not should be a super hero charter) but your own charter, anything that you like and you feel it’s like you. So we learned how to trace a picture, and I kinda like it ! here you can see above what I did to Angelina’s Jolie picture. I know the picture is not exactly like Angelina but I did something that kinda like her face ! , and it felt good ! Anyway I should practice a lot to be professional in tracing. I love this program.


No comments:
Post a Comment